-
September 12th, 2000, 12:36 AM
#11
Senior Hostboard Member
Like SSBP said, actions speak louder than words!!!!
-
September 12th, 2000, 01:22 AM
#12
Inactive Member
Maybe SSBP should stop knocking Larry here, and go to where Larry is and post his complaints on his board, where Larrt can read and answer his questions or complaints.
-
September 12th, 2000, 01:27 AM
#13
Inactive Member
True, CROM, but if I said that I had an endyn modded JRSC no one would believe me. Even if I said that I used a G-Tech that still wouldn't be good enough. The non-believers would want a picture of the G-Tech readout...even that wouldn't be good enough for some. Sure, a dyno run would be nice. Unfortunately, some of us live where there isn't a dyno nearby. Still, that wouldn't be good enough for some...they'd want to see scanned dyno sheets. Not everyone has a scanner you know. Even if it was scanned and the numbers were high some wouldn't believe it. They would say, "you edited it with photoshop." Sound familiar (even though it has happened)? Sorry to get way off topic but that's just how the attitude seems to be around here. I'll stop blabbering now...you get the idea.
------------------
Fred G.
'97 Civic EX supercharged http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/track/4059
Beech 1900D driver...2,558 shp, 10,000+ ft./lbs. tq., top speed 331 mph 
[This message has been edited by waveoff (edited September 11, 2000).]
-
September 12th, 2000, 01:38 AM
#14
Senior Hostboard Member
no, that isnt my attitude at all....
if you could say this:
Hey folks, I just got my Endyn modded charger back, and installed it, along with all the other goodies, and went and ran it at the track, and well, HOLY SHIT, that bastard is fast. I just ran a 12.3 at the track at 112MPH, with the J&S registering no knock at at all!(with a 94+ GS-R mind you, because that is what would impress me)
That is what he is saying and that is what I want to hear! it comes down to this, we are all poor bastards, save a few, and we dont have the cash, nor the time to invest in something like that! Perhaps when I get my CRX up and running I may be able to do that, but it will be Turbo by then, unless swayed otherwise, ya know!
-
September 12th, 2000, 01:51 AM
#15
Inactive Member
I agree.
I think it's pretty damning that not one person with the Endyne blower mods has posted times or even gone to a track.
We should expect quite a few reports in the near future, since they are supposedly all booked up until February.
Greg
-
September 12th, 2000, 01:54 AM
#16
Senior Hostboard Member
greg you got IM?
What is your name?
-
September 12th, 2000, 05:02 AM
#17
-
September 12th, 2000, 05:41 AM
#18
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lundgren:
Maybe SSBP should stop knocking Larry here, and go to where Larry is and post his complaints on his board, where Larrt can read and answer his questions or complaints.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey one of you serious doubters go post something like the following in the Endyn forum.
"Could someone please post a dyno sheet of their Endyn modified blower?"
and see what happens. I actually don't remember seeing that question over there though I do scan through it quite a bit.
Hell, even if we debate whether something posted is real or not, it would still be interesting.
I'd do it, but I think I'll just be a coward for now, besides there are people here more cynical than I.
-
September 12th, 2000, 06:48 AM
#19
Inactive Member
Wait, before everyone gets too excited!
1) This person obviously has a jacked up install and/or tune.
2) Who's to say he's not bullshitting us just TO make TOO look bad.
Ok, MOST people on this board come because they have problems. Why? A bad initial install. This was the case with my car too when i first joined up. It took me MONTHS to get the crap right and I did it myself with this board's help. This doesn't mean this person isn't having the same BASIC issues (NOTE: basic) we've all seen in the past with the BASIC kit.
You need to get your car to someone competant enough to deal with this upgrade or to list better information on this board so that we can help fully. If we don't have all the numbers and information, we can't help. Also fix the obvious problems. If the clutch is broken/slipping or the axle is jacked the whole time, no wonder the car feels like crap. Get the retard fixes out and then let's deal with "lack of power" issue. What area are you in? Maybe someone from this board can visit you and help. If you're in California, I'm willing to drive wherever with my mechanic buddy to help you out.
-Silvino
[This message has been edited by BurntGSR (edited September 12, 2000).]
-
September 12th, 2000, 01:17 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Care to mention who this "very experienced" installer is ? At least give us a clue as to whether its a dealer, or a private shop, what state, etc.
This definately sounds like a f*'ed up install or a ruse altogether.
Names and details please
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks